This summer, You ARE Loved launched an ambitious blog project by asking bloggers to use their blogs as platforms to help raise awareness of tampon related Toxic Shock Syndrome. As 2011 comes to a close, we are excited to announce that over 50 posts have been written.
Thanks to a diverse and caring group of writers, the message of You ARE Loved is reaching and informing people through the internet.
Please take a few minutes to help us continue this effort by
- Visiting our updated links page
- Sharing our website with your friends and family
- Participating in the blog project
- Encouraging your friends who blog to participate
- Writing a post on your blog
When you publish your post, be sure to let us know. You can use the same contact form to be in touch if you would like more information or have questions about this project or other ways to help raise awareness.